Taking an online class is a lot of fun.
- Whether you are a beginner or are looking for something more advanced, we have the class for you. All you need is a computer with a high-speed Internet connection and some basic computer skills.
It’s not that complicated to take Online Classes…Sign Up Today!
- Sign up for classes
- An email confirmation will be sent to acknowledge your payment
- Another email will be sent to join your class forum message board. This is where you will be able to communicate with your teachers and to get to know your fellow classmates. It will be the safe place to ask questions, open your own photo album and get additional class information. All forum message boards are private, and only your teachers and fellow students are allowed to participate.
- A supply list will be sent by email and also posted in the forum message board 2 to 3 weeks before classes begin.
- Lessons will be posted weekly on the forum message board on the same day the class starts. The forum message board is available to you 24/7.
- All lessons will have step-by-step instructions plus plenty of supporting class photos, which you will be able to download or print. This way you can complete your project at your own leisure
- Basic computer and internet skills are a must to take online classes
- All lessons are formatted in pdf, which you will need to know how to open the file and save on your computer
- All pdf lesson files require Acrobat Reader to open the documents. Click here to download. Acrobat Reader is available for PC or Mac.
If you have any questions feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in one of the many classes that will be offered.
Categories (add up to 5)